Pricing & availability
Villa la Rhune
6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Bed linen, bathroom & pool towels (weekly change) & weekly cleaning
- Compulsory extras:
- Optional extras: Daily house-keeping available
- Security deposit: EUR 1500
- Changeover day: Saturday in August
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 5pm, departure by 10am
- Fortnight booking
restriction: 1 to 22 August
WHAT MAKES VILLA LA RHUNE A GREAT HOLIDAY RENTAL?
Really it's the combination of luxury accommodation and location - having the peace, tranquility & views yet being so close to the bustling coast.
- Little more than 10mins drive to gorgeous Saint Jean de Luz
- 14m heated swimming pool
- Fabulous master bedroom suite
- Stunning views
- Hiking routes from your door step!
- Two families or an extended family
- Friends or couples here to enjoy the authenticity of the Basque Country, experience its wonderful food or play some golf
- Toddlers - Good: large & private grounds. St Jean de Luz has a fantastic child-friendly beach
- Teenagers - OK: they'll love the villa but they'll need a lift into town...
- Reduced mobility - Not recommended: the accommodation is multi-level
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR?
WHY ST JEAN DE LUX & THE BASQUE COAST?
With its beautiful crescent of sandy beach, the bay of St Jean de Luz is a real draw for family holidays. But there's much more to the town than this. It's the culinary capital of French Basque Country with its fishing port serving up the daily catch (thon basquaise - Basque-style tuna - is the town's signature dish) there are many excellent restaurants to choose from. Add to this a gorgeous covered market, side streets lined with independent boutiques, plus hotels specalising in spa & well-being treatements - this is a fabulous destination for couples all year round.
Stunning architect-designed luxury villa with 450m2 accommodation plus 1.7 ha grounds
Villa la Rhune is a beautiful, contemporary villa finished and furnished to the highest of standards ensuring a truly luxurious villa holiday in French Basque Country.
Visitors will appreciate the quality of accommodation, the space, tranquility and views, knowing they are just a few minutes from St Jean de Luz's glorious beach, tempting boutiques and plentiful restaurants serving up delicious Basque dishes.
The villa's accommodation is spread over several levels which means that larger groups can easily find their privacy when needed whilst the socialising spaces - inside and outside - allow family and friends to come together to share memorable holiday times.
Four beautiful bedrooms all opening to the south-facing terrace.
- Bedroom 1: 160cm double and 90cm single beds plus bathroom with bath & shower
- Bedroom 2: 180cm double bed plus shower room
- Bedroom 3: 140cm double and 80cm single beds plus shower room
- Bedroom 4: 180cm double bed plus bathroom with bath & shower
- 2 x separate WCs
- Laundry room
- Main entrance to the villa
- Vast double living room comprising principal lounge with flatscreen TV, dining area and kitchen. From this room can be enjoyed views of the swimming pool, countryside, La Rhune. The room accesses the terrace directly
- Bedroom 5: 140cm double bed plus shower room
- Separate WC
- Bedroom 6: master bedroom suite featuring 180cm double bed, dressing area, private terrace, TV and en-suite bathroom (shower, bath, WC, 2 x hand-basins)
- 1.7 ha of private grounds
- Terrace 150m2 with several spaces for eating outside and relaxing
- Heated infinity swimming pool 14 x 5.8m, protected by electric cover
- Parking for several cars
4 x doubles + 2 x with a double and a single bed
All 6 bedrooms have their own shower or bathroom
Heated 14 x 5.8m infinity pool protected by electric cover
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- dvd player
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
No smoking & no pets
The villa is situated in the rolling green coutnryside of the Pays Basque yet just minutes from the buzz of St Jean de Luz and the Basque coast. The location is very tranquil and private and affords stunning views of the hills, farms and distant mountains - in particular the peak of La Rhune. It's little more than a 10 minute drive into St Jean de Luz and less than that to the two local villages (Ascain and Urrugne( where you'll find shops for your daily supplies plus restaruants too. The Spanish border is in fact less than 5km from the villa. With the autoroute reached in around 5mins it's also a great base to explore north (Biarritz & Bayonne) and south (San Sebastian, Bilbao and Pamplona).
Nearest village / town: Saint-Jean-de-Luz 8km
Nearest beach: Saint-Jean-de-Luz 8km
Boulangerie: Urrugne or Ascain 5km
Restaurant: 2km local restaurant plus Ascain & Urrugne (5km) and Saint-Jean-de-Luz 8km
Market: Saint-Jean-de-Luz 8km
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 25mins (24km)
- Bilbao airport: 1hr 35mins (134km)
- Bordeaux airport: 2hr 15min (213km)
- St Jean de Luz train station: 14mins (7km)
- Biarritz train station: 23mins (23km)
- Bilbao ferry: 1hr 50mins (149km)
- Santandar ferry: 2hr 35mins(236km)
- St Malo ferry: 7hr 15mins (744km)
- Calais: 10hr 35mins (1081km)
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.