Pricing & availability
Villa Sud Landes
3 bedrooms, sleeps 5
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Bed linen and household towels. Change of linen & towels provided mid-stay for 2 week bookings. Beach towels also provided.
- Compulsory extras:
- Optional extras: Exit clean 90 EURO
- Security deposit: GBP 500
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 16:00, departure by 10:00 please.
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
What makes Villa Sud Landes a great holiday rental
- Great value villa with pool
- Short drive to Hossegor's beaches
- Tranquil location at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Very well-equipped, modern and practical interior
- Good size pool 10 x 5 metres
A family of 4 or 5 looking for an inexpensive villa with pool in striking distance of great beaches - but who also want a quiet retreat to relax.
- Toddlers - safe, enclosed gardens; cot & high chair; pool with safety cover.
- Teenagers - quiet edge-of-village location but short drive to Hossegor.
- Reduced mobility - ground floor accommodation.
Anything to look out for?
The nearest resort is an established surfing 'mecca' with a very 'cool' vibe. Hossegor offers great beaches, good shopping, a lovely lagoon and plenty of activities (surf, golf, tennis, cycling, sailing & more).
Modern 3 bed bungalow with private pool, in quiet setting near the coast
Lived in 10 months of the year, the villa is well-equipped and doesn't have the 'feel' of a holiday home.
Accommodation is all at ground floor level.
- Bedroom 1: double room with a window overlooking front garden and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2: king-size bed, ensuite shower, patio door leading onto rear garden with views of the pool
- Bedroom 3: king-size bed, ensuite shower, fitted wardrobes, plasma TV and a patio door leading onto rear garden with views of the pool.
- A large family bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
- Open-plan kitchen (electric oven, gas hob, microwave, warming drawer, dishwasher and fridge), dining & lounge area leading onto covered outside eating area with a wood burning stove, a plasma TV, a DVD player, a record player and an ipod dock (TV has UK freeview channels).
- Additional room which is used as a separate lounge with bed settee and patio doors leading onto a small deck area.
- Utility room with large fridge freezer, sink and washing machine.
- Private swimming pool measuring 10 x 5 mts. Not heated, has an electric pool safety cover
- Table tennis
- Mature garden with view to fields, garden enclosed
- Secure parking
- Webber charcoal BBQ
3 double rooms
2 ensuite shower rooms plus family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Private pool: 10 x 5 mts, not heated, electric pool safety cover.
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- dvd player
- music dock/speaker
- tv with English-speaking channels
- table tennis
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
Additional House Info
NB Cot but not cot linen provided. High chair available.
No pets & no smoking
Le Sud Landes is situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, at the edge of the village. The garden backs on to open countryside which gives the house it's semi-rural feel. The village of Saubrigues is no more than 10 minutes walk from the house and there you'll find tennis courts, restaurant/bar plus bread depot. A few minutes' drive and you'll find a wider range of shops and amenities at St Vincent de Tyrosse. From here it's a short distance to the principal resorts of the Pays Basque - Biarritz, Bayonne and St Jean de Luz. The Spanish border is less than an hour away.
Nearest village / town: Hossegor (12 kms)
Nearest beach: Capbreton / Hossegor 12 kms
Boulangerie: St Vincent de Tyrosse 5 kms
Restaurant: Saubrigues village 500 metres
Market: St Vincent de Tyrosse 5 kms
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 41 km
- Pau airport: 108 km
- Bordeaux airport: 173 km
- Biarritz train station: 39 km
- Bilbao ferry port: 176 km
- Santander ferry port: 273 km
- St Malo ferry port: 705 km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.