Pricing & availability
5 bedrooms, sleeps 12
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Beds made for arrival, bathroom towels, Weekly clean and linen change for stays of two weeks or more, light mid-week clean
- Compulsory extras: None
- Optional extras: Bike hire & delivery, in-villa chef, baby-sitting - all payable locally
- Security deposit: 2000 EUR
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Arrival and departure: Arrival is between 5pm and 7pm, departure by 10am please
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
What Makes Villa Natura A Great Holiday Rental
- Rare amount of space and privacy this close to the beach
- More than enough room for up to 12 people to spread out
- Stylish, high quality furnishings - classic Hossegor feel
- Several outside areas for reading, sunbathing & aperitifs
- Hop on a bike and be at the beach in less than 5 minutes
- One of our very favourite villas!
Family gatherings, especially with teenagers or young adults, where you want as much space as possible, and to be by the beach in an area with lots to do.
- Toddlers: not recommended - many steps and levels.
- Teenagers: could hardly be better! Pool, table football, space & easy access to the beach
- Reduced mobility: not recommended because of multi-level layout.
Anything To Watch Out For?
Europe's California, with a very 'cool' vibe, exceptional beaches, great shopping, a lovely lagoon and plenty of activities (surf, golf, tennis, cycling, sailing & more).
Chic & gloriously spacious California-style villa, lovely forest setting, short hop to the beach
The Hossegor area is often described as Europe's California and Villa Natura fits the description perfectly - not difficult to image it transplanted from Malibu, with a few chic French flourishes!
It is situated on a quiet a cul-de-sac in a lovely pine-forest setting just 1.5 kms from the ocean as the crow flies. It has a very generous amount of lving space - 300m2 altogether. The French owners are well-travelled, and have an expert eye for stylish living without being showy - the villa feels classy, contemporary and homely too.
The entrance hall (with WC) opens into a very spacious open-plan living space including two sitting areas, ample seating & table football table, flat screen TV, dining area and high-spec kitchen. This room opens on to terrace overlooking pool & garden with lots of comfortable outdoor seating.
A few short steps lead up to master bedroom suite: king size bed (180cm) + free-standing bath (with forest view) + large walk-in shower + double sink + wc, and balcony.
Then a few steps lead down from the living area to:
- a dormitory-style bedroom with 4 single beds in 90 + shower + wc + single washbasin
- a double bedroom with 160cm bed with, directly opposite, a bathroom with bath + shower + double basin
- NB both rooms have direct access to the garden-level pool & terrace area via sliding doors.
At the other end of the living room, via an open-tread staircase from living room, are two more bedrooms:
- 1 suite with 160cm bed + shower + single washbasin + WC + balcony
- twin bedroom with 2x 90cm beds + bath + single washbasin + wc
Outside at garden level is a vast decked terrace, home of the 12m x 6m heated pool (protected by hard cover) and covered veranda/poolside sitting area. In additoin there are 6 sunloungers and a fabulously comfortable double sun bed with shade. There is a pool house with outdoor shower for rinsing off sand after the beach.
3 doubles (180cm plus 2x 160cm), one twin (2x 90cm), one quadruple (4x 90cm)
4 ensuite shower rooms, 1 separate shower room
12m x 6m, heated pool, protected by hard cover
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
- high chair
- hair dryer
Additional House Info
Table football table
Villa Natura is the last house but one on a cul-de-sac in a leafy residential area around Seignosse golf course. The ocean is 1.5 kms away as the crow flies. There are a couple of restaurants in walking distance, and all the amenities of Seignosse & Hossegor are within a short bike ride. (It is easy to hire - we can arrange for you.)
Nearest village / town: Seignosse-Ocean
Nearest beach: Les Estagnots (1.5 kms)
Boulangerie: Les Estagnots (1.5 kms)
Restaurant: Seignosse-Golf & Seignosse-Ocean (750m)
Market: Seignosse Le Penon (3 kms)
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 40 km
- Pau airport: 140 km
- Bordeaux airport: 180 km
- Bilbao airport: 180 km
- Biarritz railway station: 40 km
- St Malo ferry port: 700 km
- Calais: 1050 km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.