Pricing & availability
4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Linen, bathroom towels, pool heating, final cleaning, tourist tax
- Compulsory extras:
- Optional extras: Concierge for booking activities, in-villa chef, airport transfers, etc
- Security deposit: EUR 2000
- Changeover day: Flexible
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 16h, departure by 10h
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
WHAT MAKES VILLA EMERAUDE A GREAT HOLIDAY RENTAL
- Walk to tidal lake for sandy beaches, paddle boarding, restaurants & picnics
- Walk to Hossegor's smart town centre
- Short cycle ride to the famous surf beaches
- Enjoy luxury, contemporary accommodation
- High-spec interior including aircon
A familiy looking for high quality villa accommodation in a convenient yet secluded location.
This villa is also perfect for couples/friends here for Hossegor's amazing surf and golf.
- Toddlers - very good: the owners have young kids too. The garden is enclosed with a good-size lawn whilst the pool is heated and features a walk-in shallow end. Furthermore the lake beaches of Hossegor are very child-friendly
- Teenagers - excellent: they can walk to the town independently & cycle to the ocean beaches and cafes where there is a very appealing surf-vibe!
- Reduced mobility - not so good: the villa's bedrooms are on the first level
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR?
Stunning surfing resort with a very 'cool' vibe. Hossegor is Europe's California with its fabulous beaches, lovely lagoon and array of activities (surf, paddle board, cycling, golf, tennis, sailing & more). The ambience is distinctly 'upmarket' yet very relaxed, definitely French but with a distinct international influence. Away from the water, the Hossegor 'good life' can be found in its excellent boutique shopping and in its restaurants & cafes, many of which take a modern, healthy-eating approach, completely in-keeping with the Californian experience.
Luxury contemporary Hossegor villa with 4 bedrooms
New-build villa completed in 2017 and offering in excess of 200m2 living space and a plot size of 1500m2.
Villa Emeraude is a genuinely luxurious holiday rental in an oasis of tranquility in the vibrant seaside town of Hossegor.
Ideally suited for a family or a group of friends, the villa and location are perfect for an active beach holiday or a group of friends here to sample Hossegor's famous surf breaks and golf courses.
The accommodation is on two floors with the ground floor for living space and the upper floor devoted to the four bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with 180cm king size bed, ensuite bathroom (bath, shower, WC, basin) and terrace
- Bedroom with 160cm queen size bed plus ensuite shower, WC, basin
- Two further bedrooms each with 160cm queen size double and sharing a shower room (shower, WC, basin)
- Open-plan living room with direct access to the pool terrace and garden
- Integrated & fully-equipped luxury kitchen in a fresh, white design in keeping with the villa's contemporary styling
- Guest WC on the ground floor
- Utility room with dryer, washing machine & sink
- Office space
For those relaxing holiday moments outside, the villa features:
- Private 10x3m heated swimming pool featuring a walk-in shallow end ideal for little ones (max depth 2m). The pool has an electronic hard cover for safety and which helps keep the heat in the water overnight
- 6 x sun-loungers
- Covered terrace with outdoor lounge furniture & dining table
- Weber kettle BBQ and firepit for budding cooks to make the most of the day's purchases from the local markets. There's also a handy outside fridge, sink and kitchen bench
- Good amount of lawn for kids to play
- Plenty of private parking at the front of the villa
You will see from the photos that the villa is finished to a very high standard, tastefully furnished in a modern style.
3 x doubles 160cm + 1 x double 180cm
2 x ensuites & 1 shared shower room
Private heated pool 10x3m with salt filtration (not chlorine), protected by electronic hard cover
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
- high chair
- hair dryer
Additional House Info
- 4 adult bikes available to guests, 2 child bikes (for ages 8 and 10 years approx) and 2 baby seats
- Netflix and Apple TV
- Baby bath and kids' toys also available for guests
No smoking & no pets
The villa enjoys an enviable location: tucked away in a quiet, residential area yet the 'jewels' of Hossegor - the lagoon, ocean and town centre - are all easily reached either on foot or two wheels (there are bike paths everywhere). This quarter of Hossegor is known for its luxury villas scattered amongst the pine trees. It's less than 10 minutes' walk to the lagoon shore (restaurants, snack bar, water sports) and nearer 20 minutes to walk into town for its excellent amenities (boutiques, cafes, restaurants, covered market). To reach the stunning ocean beaches it's no more than 10 minutes by bike to plages Estagnots, Nord and Graviere. With a motorway junction 15 minutes' away, this is also an excellent base for some day-trips further afield such as the Basque Country, Pyrenees mountains and Spain (San Sebastian is a must!).
Nearest village / town: Hossegor 1500m
Nearest beach: Lake 750m & Ocean 2.5 km
Boulangerie: Hossegor 1.8 km
Restaurant: Hossegor lake 500m
Market: Hossegor 1.9 km
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 42 km
- Bordeaux airport: 175 km
- Bilbao airport: 179 km
- Bilbao ferry port: 178 km
- Santander ferry port: 276 km
- St Malo ferry port: 707 km
- Calais terminal:
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.