Pricing & availability
Villa des Rhododendrons
6 bedrooms, sleeps 10
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Bed linen, bathroom towels, exit clean
- Compulsory extras: Tourist tax, approx. 1.5 EUR per person aged 13+ per day
- Optional extras: Additional cleaning (pre-booked, supplement applies)
- Security deposit: 1000 GBP
- Changeover day: Saturday in July & August, flexible at other times subject to availability
- Arrival and departure:
- Fortnight booking
restriction: Fortnights preferred all year round. Fortnights compulsory 29 June and 17 Aug
What makes Villa des Rhododendrons a great holiday rental?
We can think of several reasons!
- Peaceful & private cul-de-sac setting in Hossegor's most desirable area between lake & ocean
- Easy walk to the ocean (Plage Nord) and the lagoon beaches & oyster shacks
- Heated pool with electric cover and fully enclosed garden
- Stunning & very spacious living room opening to the pool and garden
- Every bedroom has its own ensuite shower room
- Air conditioning in living area and in one of the bedrooms
For a special occasion or just to make your holiday even more relaxing, why not book one of our bespoke catering packages as part of your stay at this villa.
Two families sharing, or extended family wanting space, luxury and safe environment for toddlers or a little independence for teenagers, just a short walk from the beach. An ideal location for a quality villa holiday by the ocean!
- Toddlers - safe grounds and heated pool with electric cover
- Teenagers - walking distance to the beach and short bike ride into town
- Reduced mobility - all but one of the bedrooms are on the ground floor
Anything to look out for:
Some slight water damage around sink taps in ensuites but being really picky! These surfaces are due for replacement in 2019.
The upstairs bedroom has en-suite shower but no WC.
Why choose Hossegor?
Because it's a fabulous beach resort with amazing surf, a stunning tidal lagoon, fresh & fragrant pine forests, beautiful cycle trails and more. It's a slice of California in Europe. Hossegor is about good-living...eating well and enjoying the great outdoors. It's a paradise for couples throughout the year.
Quality 6 bedroom 6 bathroom contemporary holiday house with pool and 300m2 living space
Modern design throughout and feeling of inside and outside blending thanks to the villa's sliding glass doors linking the beautiful living room to the outdoor dining area and pool deck.
Plenty of space both inside and out, tasteful furnishings and a high level specification with air conditioning in the living area and in one of the bedrooms also.
The architecture is also very modern, with the main living area covered in wood and the pool decking running the extent of the back of the house, surrounding the pool.
- The main entrance leads into the hallway, with staircase leading up to a double ensuite bedroom with balconies overlooking the garden and pool. Double bed 160cm, en-suite shower but no WC.
- Off to the right is a stunning 80m2 open plan living room and dining room with glass doors overlooking the back garden and decking to outdoor dining area and pool. The decor is modern and uncluttered without feeling sparse. The glass doors open onto the decking.
- Off the dining room is the kitchen, fully-equipped and very modern. This in turn opens directly onto the decking and outdoor sitting room area. There is an additional fridge/freezer and small wine fridge with washing machine and dryer in a separate laundry room across the hall from the kitchen.
- Off to the right of the living room, are two bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 160cm double bed, ensuite bathroom (with shower and bath), dressing area and access to the terrace. Across the hallway is Bedroom 2 with twin beds (2 x 90cm) and small ensuite shower room, overlooking the front garden.
- Independent WC between Bedrooms 1 and 2.
- Next to the staircase is an entrance to the garage with access to the table tennis table.
- Down the hallway to the left of the entrance are a further 3 bedrooms:
Bedroom 3 - views to the front garden, 160cm double bed, ensuite shower & hand basin
Bedroom 4 - views to the front garden, 160cm double bed, bunk beds, ensuite shower & hand basin
Bedroom 5 - direct access to the pool & rear terrace, 160cm double bed, bathroom with bath tub and hand-held shower attachment, hand basin
- Independent WC located between Bedrooms 4 & 5.
- Further independent WC in the inner corridor.
- Bedroom 6 with 160cm double bed, ensuite which has double sinks plus large walk in shower (note: no WC). The bedroom is large and has views over the front garden and access to a balcony also overlooking the garden. The built-in wardrobes run the length of the back of the bedroom and are separated slightly from the bedroom by a semi-wall/headboard to the bed.
A very private and secluded space with lawn, decking and pool areas.
- Heated 11m swimming pool with hard cover
- Superb summer kitchen with covered dining area
- Gas plancha and wood/charcoal BBQ
- Deck terrace runs around three sides of the house
- Outdoor rattan furniture
- Lawns front and back
- Ample secure parking
- Table tennis
5 x double (160cm), 1 x twins (90cm) and additional bunk beds in one of the double rooms
6 ensuites - 4 with shower, 2 with bath and shower
11 x 5, heated, electric cover, chlorine
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- dvd player
- music dock/speaker
- tv with French channels
- table tennis
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
No smoking, no pets
Situated in the prime residential location entre ocean et lac, Villa des Rhododendrons is but a short stroll from the snady shores of Lac Marin d'Hossegor to one side and a 5 minute walk over the dunes to the local beach, Plage Nord. Plages Graviere and Estagnots lie either side. The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in very peaceful surroundings. There are other houses around but it's a private and tranquil place to relax. It's approx 2500 metres to the heart of Hossegor - there's a path around the lake for cycling/running/walking - as you wish!
Nearest village / town: Hossegor 2km
Nearest beach: Plage Nord 300m
Boulangerie: Hossegor 2km
Restaurant: Hossegor lake - Le Station and Oyster cabanes recommended
Market: Hossegor 2.5km daily in summer and Seignosse 3 x week
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 40 kms
- Pau airport: 140 kms
- Bordeaux airport: 172 kms
- Biarritz train station: 38 kms
- Bilbao ferry port: 176 kms
- Santander ferry port: 273 kms
- St Malo ferry port: 704 kms
Customer Reviews By Feefo
Review posted on 07 Sep 2016
Service: Everything as expected
Product: Superb villa
On 07-Sep-2016 we responded:
Service Comment: Excellent news, thank you for writing.