Pricing & availability
Villa des Rhododendrons
6 bedrooms, sleeps 10
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Bed linen, bathroom towels, exit clean
- Compulsory extras: Tourist tax, approx. 1 EUR per person aged 13+ per day
- Optional extras: Additional cleaning (pre-booked, supplement applies)
- Security deposit: 1000 GBP
- Changeover day: Saturday in July & August, flexible at other times subject to availability
- Arrival and departure:
- Fortnight booking
restriction: Fortnights preferred all year round
What makes Villa des Rhododendrons a great holiday rental?
- Peaceful setting in a cul-de-sac in Hossegor's very desirable area between lake and ocean
- Heated pool with electric cover and fully enclosed garden
- Beautiful interiors in this contemporary, cool house
- Every bedroom has its own ensuite shower room
- Air conditioning in living area
For a special occasion or just to make your holiday even more relaxing, why not book one of our bespoke catering packages as part of your stay at this villa.
Several families sharing, or extended family wanting space, luxury and safe environment for toddlers or a little independence for teenagers, just a short walk from the beach. An ideal location with a big dose of luxury included!
- Toddlers - safe grounds and heated pool with electric cover
- Teenagers - walking distance to the beach and short bike ride into town
- Reduced mobility - all but one of the bedrooms are on the ground floor
Anything to look out for
Some slight water damage around sink taps in ensuites but being really picky!!
Why choose Hossegor?
An established surfing 'mecca' with a very 'cool' vibe. Hossegor offers great beaches, good shopping, a lovely lagoon and plenty of activities (surf, golf, tennis, cycling, sailing & more).
Luxury 6 bedroom 6 bathroom contemporary holiday house with pool
Fresh and modern design throughout and feeling of inside and outside blending with all the sliding glass doors that link the house to the outdoor dining area and pool deck.
Plenty of space both inside and out, tasteful furnishings and a high level specification with air conditioning in the main living areas.
The architecture is also very modern, with the main living area covered in wood and the pool decking running the extent of the back of the house, surrounding the pool.
- The main entrance leads into the hallway, with staircase leading up to a double ensuite bedroom with balconies overlooking the garden and pool.
- Off to the right is a large open plan living room and dining room with all glass overlooking the back garden and decking to outdoor dining area and pool. The decor is modern and uncluttered without feeling sparse. The glass doors open onto the decking.
- Off the dining room is the kitchen, fully-equipped and very modern. This in turn opens directly onto the decking and outdoor sitting room area. There is an additional fridge/freezer and small wine fridge with washing machine and dryer in a separate laundry room across the hall from the kitchen.
- Off to the right of the living room, are a large downstairs bedroom with ensuite bathroom, with shower and bath and dressing area. Across the hallway is a twin bedroom with small ensuite shower room, overlooking the front garden.
- Next to the staircase is an entrance to the garage with access to 4 mountain bikes and the table tennis table.
- Down the hallway to the left of the entrance are a further 3 bedrooms.
- Off the landing to each side are double bedrooms, each with ensuite and balcony.
- The left hand double bedroom is the smaller of the 2 with built in wardrobes and shower room.
- The master bedroom is accessed through the ensuite which has double sinks, large walk in shower and a bath. The bedroom is large and has views over the front garden and access to a balcony also overlooking the garden. The built-in wardrobes run the length of the back of the bedroom and are separated slightly from the bedroom by a semiwall/headboard to the bed.
- Superb summer kitchen with covered dining area
- Gas plancha and wood/charcoal BBQ
- Deck terrace runs around three sides of the house
5 x double (160), 1 x twin and additional bunkbed in one of the double rooms
6 ensuites - 4 with shower, 2 with bath and shower
11 x 5, heated, electric cover, chlorine
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- dvd player
- music dock/speaker
- tv with French channels
- table tennis
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
No smoking, no pets
Situated in the prime residential location entre ocean et lac, Villa des Rhododendrons is but a short stroll from the snady shores of Lac Marin d'Hossegor to one side and a 5 minute walk over the dunes to the local beach Culs Nus (try it in Google translate). Plages Graviere and Estagnots lie either side. The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in very peaceful surroundings. There are other houses around but it's a private and tranquil place to relax. It's approx 2500 metres to the heart of Hossegor - there's a path around the lake for cycling/running/walking - as you wish!
Nearest village / town: Hossegor 2kms
Nearest beach: Cul Nus 300m
Boulangerie: Hossegor 2km
Restaurant: Hossegor lake - Le Station and Oyster cabanes recommended
Market: Hossegor 2.5km daily in summer and Seignosse 3 x week
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 40 kms
- Pau airport: 140 kms
- Bordeaux airport: 172 kms
- Biarritz train station: 38 kms
- Bilbao ferry port: 176 kms
- Santander ferry port: 273 kms
- St Malo ferry port: 704 kms
Customer Reviews By Feefo
Review posted on 07 Sep 2016
Service: Everything as expected
Product: Superb villa
On 07-Sep-2016 we responded:
Service Comment: Excellent news, thank you for writing.