Pricing & availability
Villa des Magnolias
5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Bed linen, bathroom towels, exit clean
- Compulsory extras: Tourist tax, approx. 1 EUR per person aged 13+ per day
- Optional extras:
- Security deposit:
- Changeover day: Saturday in summer
- Arrival and departure:
- Fortnight booking
restriction: Fortnights preferred mid-Jul to end-Aug
What makes Villa des Magnolias a great holiday rental?
- Peaceful setting in Hossegor's very desirable area between lake and ocean
- Heated pool with electric cover and fully enclosed garden
- Beautiful interiors in this contemporary, cool house
- Easy walk to the beach for surfing or sundowners!
- Great indoor/outdoor living space
For a special occasion or just to make your holiday even more relaxing, why not book one of our bespoke catering packages as part of your stay at this villa.
Several families sharing, or extended family wanting space, luxury and safe environment for toddlers or a little independence for teenagers, just a short walk from the beach. An ideal location with a big dose of luxury included!
Toddlers - safe grounds and heated pool with electric cover Teenagers - walking distance to the beach and short bike ride into town Reduced mobility - the house is on a slope and bedrooms on the first floor
Anything to look out for
Why choose Hossegor?
An established surfing 'mecca' with a very 'cool' vibe. Hossegor offers great beaches, good shopping, a lovely lagoon and plenty of activities (surf, golf, tennis, cycling, sailing & more).
Luxury 5 bedroom contemporary holiday house with pool
Fresh and modern design throughout and feeling of inside and outside blending with all the sliding glass doors that link the house to the outdoor dining area and pool deck.
Plenty of space both inside and out, tasteful furnishings and a high level specification.
The house has been recently built with great attention to detail. The bedrooms are all on the upper floor whilst the living, dining and kitchen face the pool and lead directly out on to the decking. There is also a large covered terrace with outdoor dining table and chairs and an outdoor kitchen.
- The main entrance leads into the open plan kitchen and dining area with large glass doors overlooking the pool.
- Off to the right is a large open plan living room. The decor is modern and uncluttered without feeling sparse. The glass doors open onto the decking.
- Off the dining room is the kitchen, fully-equipped and very modern. This in turn opens directly onto the decking and outdoor sitting room area. The kitchen has 2 separate sinks and is very well equipped. A large breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the open plan dining/living area.
- There is a large downstairs cloakroom and separate toilet, and a separate laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Immediately off the staircase to the right is a large master bedroom accessed via a dressing room with safe and separate WC.
- The bedroom is very large and has a private balcony overlooking the pool. The large ensuite bathroom has a walk-in shower and bath and large sink and is separated from the bedroom by glass walls.
- To the left of the staircase are the remaining bedrooms - 4 doubles and 2 twin rooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Each of the twin rooms has an ensuite shower room and large patio doors onto a deck to the back of the house.
- The doubles are both 160cms and share a shower room with large walk-in shower and separate WC on the landing.
- Superb summer kitchen with covered dining area
- Gas plancha and wood/charcoal BBQ
- Deck terrace runs around three sides of the house
3 x double 160 (1 master bedroom) & 2 twin bedrooms
1 ensuite master with bath and shower, 2 ensuite shower rooms, 1 shared shower room
12m x 5m, heated, chlorine, electric cover
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- dvd player
- music dock/speaker
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
No smoking, no pets
Situated in the prime residential location entre ocean et lac, the villa is but a short stroll from the snady shores of Lac Marin d'Hossegor to one side and a 5 minute walk over the dunes to the local beach Culs Nus (try it in Google translate). Plages Graviere and Estagnots lie either side. The house is located on a quiet road in very peaceful surroundings. There are other houses around but it's a private and tranquil place to relax. It's approx 2500 metres to the heart of Hossegor - there's a path around the lake for cycling/running/walking - as you wish!
Nearest village / town: Hossegor 2kms
Nearest beach: Cul Nus 300m
Boulangerie: Hossegor 2km
Restaurant: Hossegor lake - Le Station and Oyster cabanes recommended
Market: Hossegor 2.5km daily in summer and Seignosse 3 x week
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 40 kms
- Pau airport: 140 kms
- Bordeaux airport: 172 kms
- Biarritz train station: 38 kms
- Bilbao ferry port: 176 kms
- Santander ferry port: 273 kms
- St Malo ferry port: 704 kms
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.