Pricing & availability
Villa des Chais
6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Bed linen & bathroom towels; beds are made for arrival; final cleaning
- Compulsory extras: Tourist tax (EUR 1.65 per adult per day, payable locally); Groups of more than 12 - supplement 50 EUR pp/night applies to extra guests (up to 2)
- Optional extras: Surf coaching | Yoga | SUP - please enquire for details
- Security deposit: 800 EUR
- Changeover day: Changeover day Saturday in High Season, flexible at other times subject to minimum stay 7 nights.
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 17:00, departure by 10:00 please.
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
What makes Villa des Chais a great holiday rental
- Walking distance to the beach and amenitis of up-and-coming Le Penon
- Private heated pool in large, completely private garden
- Surf boards, wetsuits, surf guide/instructor available for hire
- Private or group yoga sessions also available
2-3 families or a three-generation family.
- Toddlers - GOOD: the pool is protected by fence, the grounds are safe and the sandy beaches at Hossegor lake are ideal for younger kids
- Teenagers - EXCELLENT: for easy access to Le Penon beach, cafes, skate park and water park
- Reduced mobility - NOT SUITABLE: the house is set on a slight hill and has lots of stairs
Anything to watch out for?
- The kitchen is small for the capacity
- Pool fence added since pictures taken
- The accommodation is simple rather than luxurious
Why Hossegor/Seignosse le Penon?
An established surfing resort with a very 'cool' vibe. The resort offers great beaches, good shopping, a lovely lagoon and plenty of activities (surf, golf, tennis, cycling, sailing & more). You can walk to restaurants, shops and cafes at Le Penon surfing beach and there's a water park and skate park here too. New at Le Penon for 2020 are a pop-up beach bar and mini-market by the tourist office.
Large Seignosse villa only 10 mins walk to the beach and in a peaceful pine forest oasis
This large landaise style house is ideal for family groups seeking an easy, laid-back beach holiday in France.
- Front door leads into hallway and landing off which are Bedrooms 1 and 2 - both with Queen size doubles and fitted wardrobes
- Shared bathroom and separate toilet
- Down a few steps, directly into the main living/dining area with large windows the length of the house overlooking the large, private garden and pine forests.
- Large wooden dining table with seating for 12 people
- Balcony off the sitting room, overlooking the garden with additional outdoor eating area and BBQ
- Kitchen (small but well equipped with all the essentials) off the dining area.
- Bedroom 3 (with 2 x single beds) off the living room (shares bathroom with bedrooms 1 & 2)
- Bedroom 4 (two singles) with ensuite bathroom (no shower) and private balcony
- Mezzanine overlooking the living area, for reading and can be used as additional sleeping space with 2 x single beds (supplement applies).
- Bedrooms 5 & 6 - two large double bedrooms (set-up as double or twins) each with its own ensuite shower room and kitchenette and large double sliding doors out to the garden
- Excellent size plot with natural pine forest border - a real oasis
- 9 x 4 m private heated pool protected by fence
- Two BBQs
- Yoga studio
- Volleyball/badminton net and children's pool toys
- Gazebo for shade
4 x double rooms with Queen size beds; 2 x twin rooms; (mezzanine with 2 x singles - supplement applies)
3 ensuite bathrooms (2 shower only) & 1 shared bathroom with bath
9 x 4m heated, chlorinated, protected by fence
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- dvd player
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
Additional House Info
Ashtanga Vyniasa Yoga:
- 15 EUR pp for 1h30 group session
- 25 EUR pp for 1h30 private session
- Mats & props included
Surf Coaching & Lessons:
- 80 EUR pp for 2h session with pro-surfer (all levels)
- 120 EUR pp for 3h session with pro-surfer (all levels)
- Equipment and wet suit provided
- 15 EUR per hour
- Board & wet suit provided
No smoking, no pets
The house enjoys a tranquil and natural position in a cul de sac in the Le Penon district of Seignosse Ocean. The plot borders the pine forest and is 500m from the Seignosse tourist information office and the main town centre and beach. It is an ideal location for those looking to be able to forget about the car and do virtually everything on foot - beach, markets, restaurants, bakery. For those who want to explore a little more, the resort of Hossegor is only a 10 minute drive south - plenty of cool surf shops, boutiques, restaurants and the lagoon with its oysters, sailing and stand-up paddleboarding.
Nearest village / town: Seignosse le Penon 600m
Nearest beach: Seignosse le Penon 1.3 km (allow 15 mins walk)
Boulangerie: Seignosse le Penon 1 km
Restaurant: Seignosse le Penon 1 km (several to choose from in July & August)
Market: Seignosse le Penon (summer only); Hossegor 7 km
Distance to nearest major transport connections
Distance to nearest major transport connections:
- Biarritz airport: 43 km
- Pau airport: 118 km
- Bordeaux airport: 175 km
- Bilbao airport: 180 km
- Biarritz train station: 41 km
- Bilbao ferry port: 179 km
- Santander ferry port: 276 km
- St Malo ferry port: 707 km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.