Pricing & availability
Villa des Chais
6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Bed linen & bathroom towels; beds are made for arrival; final cleaning
- Compulsory extras: Tourist tax (EUR 1.65 per adult per day, payable locally); Groups of more than 12 - supplement 50 EUR pp/night applies to extra guests (up to 2)
- Optional extras: Surf coaching | Yoga | SUP - please enquire for details
- Security deposit: 800 EUR
- Changeover day: Changeover day Saturday in High Season, flexible at other times subject to minimum stay 7 nights.
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 17:00, departure by 10:00 please.
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
What makes Villa des Chais a great holiday rental
- Walking distance to the beach and regular market, shops and restaurants at Le Penon
- Private pool in large, completely private garden
- Surf boards, wetsuits, surf guide/instructor available for hire
- Private or group yoga sessions available
- Flexibility - beds can be doubles or split into singles
Groups of friends or 2 - 3 families with older children sharing. Teenagers wanting to walk to the beach and restaurants, giving them some independence and parents who want a break from providing a taxi service!
- Toddlers - beware the pool is not covered but is protected by an alarm
- Teenagers - ideal for easy access to Le Penon beach, cafes and water park
- Reduced mobility - the house is set on a slight hill so lots of stairs
Anything to watch out for?
The kitchen is small for the capacity but well equipped.
Pool fence added since pictures taken.
The accommodation is simple & homely rather than luxurious. It works really well for large groups of 2 or 3 families.
Why Hossegor/Seignosse le Penon?
An established surfing resort with a very 'cool' vibe. The resort offers great beaches, good shopping, a lovely lagoon and plenty of activities (surf, golf, tennis, cycling, sailing & more). You can walk to restaurants, shops and cafes at Le Penon surfing beach and there's a water park here too.
Peaceful Seignosse house 10 mins walk to the beach surrounded by pine forests
This large landaise style house has been renovated to provide 6 double bedrooms, and a large open plan living/dining space that takes full advantage of the generous gardens that border the pine forests. The house has been renovated by owners Kevin & Yacha.
They are available locally to guide/instruct surfers of all levels and will rent boards and wetsuits, arrange yoga sessions, chefs, massages or personal trainers. In fact Kevin is a bit of a surfing legend in Hossegor.
- Front door leads into hallway and landing off which there are Bedrooms 1 and 2 - both with Queen size doubles and fitted wardrobes.
- Shared bathroom and separate toilet on this level.
- Down a few steps, directly into the main living/dining area with large windows the length of the house overlooking the large, private garden and pine forests.
- Large wooden dining table with seating for 14 people
- Balcony off the sitting room, overlooking garden with additional outdoor eating area and BBQ
- Kitchen (small but well equipped with all the essentials) off the dining area.
- Bedroom 3 (with 2 x single beds) off the living room (shares bathroom with bedrooms 1 & 2)
- Bedroom 4 (two singles) with ensuite bathroom (no shower) and private balcony
- Mezzanine overlooking the living area, for reading and can be used as additional sleeping space with 2 x single beds (supplement applies).
- Bedrooms 5 & 6 - two large double bedrooms (set-up as double or twins) each with its own ensuite shower room and kitchenette and large double sliding doors out to the garden
- Excellent size plot with natural pine forest border - a real oasis
- 9 x 4 m private pool protected by fence
- Two BBQs
- Volleyball/badminton net and children's pool toys
- Gazebo for shade
4 x double rooms with Queen size beds; 2 x twin rooms; (mezzanine with 2 x singles - supplement applies)
3 ensuite bathrooms (2 shower only) & 1 shared bathroom with bath
9 x 4, unheated, chlorinated, protected by fence
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- dvd player
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
Additional House Info
Ashtanga Vyniasa Yoga:
- 15 EUR pp for 1h30 group session
- 25 EUR pp for 1h30 private session
- Mats & props included
Surf Coaching & Lessons:
- 80 EUR pp for 2h session with pro-surfer (all levels)
- 120 EUR pp for 3h session with pro-surfer (all levels)
- Equipment and wet suit provided
- 15 EUR per hour
- Board & wet suit provided
No smoking, no pets
The house enjoys a tranquil and natural position in a cul de sac in the Le Penon district of Seignosse Ocean. The plot borders the pine forest and is 500m from the Seignosse tourist information office and the main town centre and beach. It is an ideal location for those looking to be able to forget about the car and do virtually everything on foot - beach, markets, restaurants, bakery. For those who want to explore a little more, the resort of Hossegor is only a 10 minute drive south - plenty of cool surf shops, boutiques, restaurants and the lagoon with its oysters, sailing and stand-up paddleboarding.
Nearest village / town: Seignosse le Penon 500m
Nearest beach: Seignosse le Penon 1.3 km (allow 15 mins walk)
Boulangerie: Seignosse le Penon 1 km
Restaurant: Seignosse le Penon 1 km (several to choose from in July & August)
Market: Seignosse le Penon (summer only); Hossegor 7 km
Distance to nearest major transport connections
Distance to nearest major transport connections:
- Biarritz airport: 43 km
- Pau airport: 118 km
- Bordeaux airport: 175 km
- Bilbao airport: 180 km
- Biarritz train station: 41 km
- Bilbao ferry port: 179 km
- Santander ferry port: 276 km
- St Malo ferry port: 707 km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.