Pricing & availability
2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Linen and towels; tourist tax
- Compulsory extras: Exit clean EUR 125 (payable to AA)
- Optional extras: Baby kit (cot + high chair) 25 EUR per week, mid-stay cleaning 25 EUR per hour, mid-stay linen change 20 EUR per person; pet (on request) 30 EUR per stay
- Security deposit: EUR 1000
- Changeover day: SUNDAY
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 17:00, departure by 10:00 please.
- Fortnight booking
restriction: July 28th-August 11th 2019. NB rule does not apply from 1/2/19 onwards
What makes Maison Rica a good rental:
- Tranquil location yet only 7km away from the beaches & bustling Hossegor
- Attractive timber contruction with modern architecture & interior
- 4 bikes, 2 body boards, surf board, BBQ
- 32 inch flat screen TV in the living room & bedrooms, plus WIFI internet
A good option for one family, or two couples (but you'll have to fight over the master bedroom!).
- Toddlers - quiet street, enclosed garden
- Teenagers - good for access to Hossegor and the surf. Plus the village has a big tennis centre. Immediate location is quiet & secluded though.
- Reduced mobility - ground floor accommodation.
Anything to watch out for?
An established surfing resort with a very 'cool' vibe. The resort offers great beaches, good shopping, a lovely lagoon and plenty of activities (surf, golf, tennis, cycling, sailing & more).
Modern 'eco' house featuring attractive timber-design
100m2 living space ideal for a family or two couples. Wi-fi internet throughout the accommodation.
A modern 2-storey design appearing as two cubes fitting together, the house is both cosy and relaxing.
- Bright, open-plan living room. Terrace access via sliding doors with remote control shutters.Wood-burning stove
- Fully-equipped 'American' kitchen (dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob, microwave, Nespresso machine, toaster and a centre island with bar stools)
- 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed (160x200) and one with 2x single beds (90x200). Bedrooms come equipped with LCD television and plenty of clothes storage. The master bedroom on the upper floor has access to a 10m2 balcony.
- 2 bathrooms, one with a feature Italian shower and one including a corner bath.
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- 2x WCs in total, both separated from the bathrooms (very French!)
- Balcony 10m2 from the master bedroom
- Garden terrace 50m2, south-facing with garden furniture, parasol & chaise longues
- Private heated swimming pool 7 x 3.5 m
- Small lawn plus boules court
- Bicycles (2 for adults, 2 for kids)
- Private off-road parking
1x with double bed; 1x with twin beds
Bathroom with corner bath; shower room with Italian shower
7m x 3.5m heated pool, protected by electric cover
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- dvd player
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
Additional House Info
Surfboards & bikes available for guests.
No smoking. Pets allowed.
Situated in a very peaceful residential area of the village (Seignosse Bourg), the centre of which is a 10 minute walk (boulangerie, tabac, hotel-restaurant, supermarket, ice-cream salon, tennis centre). The village is just a few kms from Hossegor and its excellent beaches (7km). Even closer, amongst the pine forests, is Golf de Seignosse. A car is required although you can reach many places via bike and there are excellent cycle paths in the area. This is a very accessible area - the motorway and airport are within easy reach.
Nearest village / town: Hossegor 7km
Nearest beach: Seignosse Ocean 7km
Boulangerie: Seignosse Bourg 1km
Restaurant: Seignosse Bourg 1km
Market: Hossegor 7km
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport aproximately 48km away
- Pau Airport 113km away
- Bordeaux Airport 164km away
- Biarritz trainstation 46km away
- Bilbao Ferry port 184 km away
- Beach aproximately 7km away
- Restaurant approximately 800m away
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.