Pricing & availability
La Villa Verte
4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Linen & towels | pool towels | final cleaning | mid-stay cleaning for fortnight reservations | change of linen & towels each weekend
- Compulsory extras:
- Optional extras: In-villa chef
- Security deposit: EUR 2500
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Arrival and departure: 17h - 20h arrival; departure by 10h
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
WHAT MAKES LA VILLA VERTE A GREAT HOLIDAY RENTAL:
Available all summer!
04/21: the villa has only recently gone live, and at this early stage the owner is seeking reservations of minimum 3 weeks.
A rare opportunity to escape the city confinement and decamp for the summer to a luxury villa in the pine forests of Seignosse, near Hossegor.
- Stunning contemporary villa
- All bedrooms are en-suite
- Fabulous Airstream included with the rental (sleeps 2) - teenager heaven!
- Home cinema, fitness room, Hammam, games room
- Beautiful & private outside spaces for meals and relaxing
- Special rates available for longer stays
One or two families or a group of couples.
- Toddlers - NOT SUITABLE: the villa has several drops and a spiral staircase
- Teenagers - EXCELLENT: they'll love Hossegor and all ithas to offer
- Reduced mobility - NOT SUITABLE: the house has many stairs & drops
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR?
- Access to the roof terrace on the first floor will be totally restricted for all rentals (barriers will be installed to prevent access from the bedroom sliding doors)
- There are numerous drops which require vigilance with young kids
- Currently the owner is only accepting reservations from France and mainland Europe (April 2021)
Hossegor is a chic surfing resort with a very 'cool' vibe - think of it as Europe's California. It offers great beaches, boutique shopping, a covered food hall, a beautiful lagoon and a host of activities to try (surf, golf, tennis, cycling, paddle-boarding & more). From the villa, you can walk to Seignosse village where you have a couple of restaurants, boulangerie, shop and tennis. There's also a network of cycle and running trails all the way to Hossegor.
Stunning architect villa completed in 2020
Offering 300m2 of accommodation, this vast and luxurious villa is a rare holiday rental.
We've called it "Villa Verte" for its pine forest surroundings and eco-credentials.
Spread over three levels, the villa is equipped to the highest of standards. The owner live at the villa for 10 months of the year, so you can expect everything you need and more.
Accessed via an external staircase with a few steps leading to the front door. This opens to a vast and luminous open-plan living space with feature spiral staircase at the heart of the room. On one side of the room you have a beautiful and hi-spec kitchen. On the other side is comfortable seating. The room features a wrap-around sliding door access to the terrace.
- 4 bedrooms each with king size double beds and walk-in shower rooms with WC
- Master suite features a balcony, dressing area and large ensuite with bath tub and shower room
Lower ground floor:
- 60m2 home cinema / games room with projector TV, surround sound plus billiard table, bar and pull-out sofa bed also
- On the other side is the gym, Hammam, shower & WC and laundry room
- Private heated swimming pool with Roman steps into the shallow end
- Numerous terraces including a 'sunken' seating area, perfect at any time of day
- Plancha for al-fresco lunches & dinners
- Superb Airstream is available for extra accommodation: 160 double bed & WC & hand basin
- Secure parking on the drive for several cars
All beds are king size (Airstream double is 160cm)
All bedrooms have walk-in shower, WC and hand basin. Master also has bath tub. Additional shower & WC next to the gym
11 x 4 heated pool with electric hard cover
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- music dock/speaker
- tv with French channels
- tv with English-speaking channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
Additional House Info
Electric shutters | electric gates | intercom
No smoking & no pets
Situated in the pine forests on the edge of Seignosse Bourg, the villa is a 10-15 minute walk to the village amenities which include a couple of restaurants, minimarket and tennis centre. A boulangerie is just 5 minutes from the villa. The villa is situated in a quiet residential area. It's a short drive to Zone Pedebert where you'll find numerous surf outlet shops, cafess and restaurants, plus a large supermarket. Chic Hossegor is the main resort on this coastline - it's a 10-minute drive or you can cycle through the forests. You have a great choice of beaches at Seignosse Ocean, Hossegor and Capbreton. The auto-route is only a 10-minute drive and from there you can day-trip to the Basque Country, Pyrenees and Spain.
Nearest village / town: Seignosse Bourg 1 km
Nearest beach: Seignosse Ocean 7 km
Boulangerie: Seignosse Bourg 600m
Restaurant: Hotel bar & restaurant plus pizza takeaway in the village (1 km)
Market: Hossegor 6 km
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 48 km
- Pau airport: 113 km
- Bordeaux airport: 164 km
- Biarritz train station: 46 km
- Bilbao ferry port: 184 km
- Santander ferry port: 281 km
- St Malo ferry port: 696 km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.