What Makes Villa Netta A Great Holiday Villa
Villa Netta is a rare find - a spacious, private and very comfortable villa with pool in the heart of south-central Cap Ferret. It is an easy walk to beaches 500m east or west, and 5 minutes by bike to the village centre, boutiques, market & restaurants. A fabulous place to unwind and immerse yourself in a magical corner of south west France.
The convivial layout is ideal for 2 or 3 families sharing, or a multi-generation family to come together.
Anything to watch out for:
Two of the bedrooms are quite small and simply furnished, but still tastefully done. Downstairs living room simply furnished - more of a teenagers room.
Why Cap Ferret
Cap Ferret village is one of France's most chic holiday destinations featuring smart boutiques, cafés and restaurants in a low-rise, island-style setting - the ambience is relaxed and casual, where good living matters most. The bay is renowned for its seafood (especially oysters), fabulous beaches, sailing, surfing, lovely cycle trails, some fantastic (and famous) restaurants. An Aquitaine gem.
Spacious, convivial & comfortable villa with pool ideal for 2 or 3 families to share
Surrounded by pine trees, near Cap Ferret lighthouse, the villa is located at the end of a private boardwalk in a residential area of south-central Cap Ferret. It feels very secluded and private.
White-painted walls, timber floors and beams are stylish, utterly in keeping with Cap Ferret, and give the house a real holiday-by-the-sea atmosphere. It feels like France's Long Island. Bathrooms, furniture, kitchen equipment, etc are all good or very quality.
The house is on three levels, starting on the ground floor (middle, entrance level):
- large living room with lounge at one end (sofa, chaise longue, chair) with fireplace, dining room (table & chairs seating 8), opening on to a large covered terrace equipped with a long table for outdoor dining
- smart, well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, espresso maker, juicer, blender - this room also opens on to the dining terrace
This is a very convivial area, perfect for gathering around a good rosé and a Weber BBQ. Also at this level:
- double room (bed 160), with dressing room and private bathroom (shower)
- room with two single beds (both 90cm) and a cot
Garden level (swimming pool & rear terrace level)
- second living room with table & chairs for 4, two sofas, television (Netflix subscription; DVDs) opens onto the swimming pool - ideal reading or TV watching/games room for teenagers
- twin bedroom (2 single beds of 90cm which can be joined to make a double bed) with en-suite shower room
- children's room with bunk beds (90 cm beds)
- small double bedroom (160 cm) with skylight
- large bathroom
- laundry room with fridge, freezer, washing machine and dryer
Upstairs (first floor):
- Attic room with two single beds and sofa (90 cm)
There are two terraces, one at the front with covered dining area plus sunny salon d'été, a second at the back by the pool with loungers and another corner sitting area. The garden is mature, beuaitfully planted with local flora, surrounded by trees - it feels natural & private.
Overall Villa Netta is a charming, peaceful, sociable family holiday villa.
2 double bedrooms (both 160cm beds), 3 twins (including one with bunks), 1 triple
large shared bathroom, 2 ensuite shower rooms
8m x 3m, heated, protected by electric cover. Roman steps at shallow end
Villa Netta couldn't be more central - located in a residential area midway between Cap Ferret's bay & ocean beaches, both 500m away, and about a kilometre from village centre to the north and tip of the peninsula to the south. It's an easy walk to some fantastic (and famous) restaurants, a short bike ride on quiet lanes to market for daily baguettes, delicacies and boutiques Cap Ferret village.
Nearest village / town: Cap Ferret
Nearest beach: Sail Fish or Mimbeau 500m
Boulangerie: Cap Ferret
Restaurant: Sail Fish or Mimbeau 500m
Market: Cap Ferret
No reviews yet.
contemporary luxury villa with pool in the heart of Cap Ferret
charming, authentic 'cabane' in the sought-after 44 hectares