Pricing & availability
5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Weekly cleaning; bed linen; bathroom towels; beach towels; weekly change of linen & towels; tourist tax
- Compulsory extras:
- Optional extras: Extra cleaning/housekeeping 25 EUR/hour
Concierge: surf school; bike hire; local tours
- Security deposit: EUR 1000
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 5pm, departure by 10am
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
WHAT MAKES VILLA ERDIKO A GREAT HOLIDAY RENTAL?
All of this in the heart of Biarritz...
- La Grande Plage 12min walk
- Easy walk to lots of restaurants, boutiques and the market, Les Halles
- Tucked away cul-de-sac, no passing traffic
- Ideal villa for a car-free holiday
- 10m heated swimming pool, pool table, wifi, small fitness room
- All 5 bedrooms have en-suite shower
- A family with teenagers
- Couples here for the food & waves
- Toddlers - not great: the living room furnishings are not especially toddler/child-friendly and parents would need to be comfortable with this
- Teenagers - superb: Easy access to Biarritz's cafes, shops and beaches. Wifi in the property plus pool table
- Reduced mobility - good: ground floor bedroom and very few steps to manage
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR?
- Shower rooms upstairs are small
- This is central Biarritz so there is some compromise on privacy and a bit of background noise can be expected
- Only 1 x WC on the first floor for four bedrooms
The most famous resort on the Atlantic coast with its brilliant surfing, shopping, golf, casino and culture too. This wonderful 'city resort' is one of Europe's finest holiday destinations whether it's a summer fortnight or off-season break.
Modern villa with 5 en-suite bedrooms, stylish living area and private swimming pool - all in the heart of Biarritz
Villa Erdiko is a contemporary design villa in the heart of Biarritz, offering 220m of living space over three floors. There's a decent size garden and swimming pool too!
Entrance hallway with office room to your left.
Feature living room in a very modern style leading directly to the garden and pool. The space is very light with a fresh, contemporary ambience.
The living room space is divided as follows:
- Lounge area with flat-screen TV and sofas
- Pool table
- Dining area
- Integrated kitchen, well-equipped and featuring an island with breakfast bar
Bedroom 1: the master bedroom which opens directly to the pool terrace and has 180cm double bed plus en-suite bathroom (bath, shower, WC, two hand-basins).
Bedroom 2: 140cm bed, small shower room (shower & hand-basin), terrace shared with Bedroom 3
Bedroom 3: 140cm bed, small shower room (shower & hand-basin), terrace shared with Bedroom 2
Bedroom 4: 140cm bed, small shower room (shower & hand-basin), terrace shared with Bedroom 5
Bedroom 5: 160cm bed, small shower room (shower & hand-basin), terrace shared with Bedroom 3
Small fitness room.
- 10x3m heated swimming pool with grey liner. Pool operational May through September
- Private garden, mixture of grass and deck
- Off-road parking for two cars (not that you need a car to holiday here)
- Dining table
- Rattan outdoor furniture
- Table tennis
5 x doubles (1 x 180cm, 1 x 160cm, 3 x 140cm)
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom; all other bedrooms have an en-suite shower
10m x 3m heated 'lap' pool with electric cover
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- tv with French channels
- table tennis
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
No smoking & no pets
Villa Erdiko - it means 'in the centre' in Basque. True to its name, the villa enjoys a highly convenient location just off the town centre of Biarritz and in a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic. This is an ideal location if you want to be very close to the action but have a quieter base to retreat to. Everything you need is reached on foot - no need to worry about whose turn it is to drive or face long journeys back from restaurants.
Nearest village / town: Biarritz
Nearest beach: La Grande Plage 12min walk (1km)
Boulangerie: 3min walk (250m)
Restaurant: 3min walk (250m)
Market: Biarritz Les Halles 11min walk (850m)
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport - 7min drive (2.5km)
- Bilbao airport - 1hr 45min drive (148km)
- Bordeaux airport - 2hr 5min drive (198km)
- Biarritz train station - 7min drive (2.5km)
- Bilbao ferry - 2hr drive (163km)
- Santander ferry - 2hr 45min drive (243km)
- St Malo ferry - 7hr drive (728km)
- Calais terminal - 10hr 15min drive (1068km)
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.