Pricing & availability
5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Linen, towels, a midstay housekeeping visit for bookings over 7 nights, concierge services, exit clean.
- Compulsory extras: None.
- Optional extras: 20% discount at Biarritz Sofitel pool, gym & spa and 10% off treatments (except beauty products). Concierge services include providing restaurant recommendations and reservations, organising car/bike/scooter rental; supplementary cleaning (EUR 30/hour); babysitters; private chefs; grocery shopping; tours; assistance in emergencies (eg a doctor) and much more. There is no charge for arranging the service, other than the charge of the service itself.
- Security deposit: 2500 euros
- Changeover day: Saturday in summer. Flexible at other times; minimum 7 night stay 9 April - 1 October inclusive, minimum 4 night stay at all other times.
- Arrival and departure:
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
What makes Malibu a great holiday rental
- Genuinely luxurious and beautiful beach house
- Stunning views from the pool deck, living room and master bedroom suite
- Enjoy sunset dinners on the terrace and moonlit swims
- Secluded little paradise yet close to the beach and downtown Biarritz
- Local shuttle bus runs the short trip into Biarritz
- Concierge services available
Malibu would work well for two families where the parents can take the top two bedroom suites with children sharing the lower level rooms. Equally, the property works well for an extended family with grandparents.
- Toddlers - a few steps to negotiate. Pool has security cover.
- Teenagers - surf, golf, bars and restaurants in walking distance.
- Reduced mobility - not suitable due to several level and steps.
Anything to look out for?
- Typical of beach houses, the pool is only a plunge pool 5.3 x 2.5m
- We're sorry about the excessive photo gallery - it is a rather photogenic property!
The most famous resort on France's Atlantic coast. An eclectic and unique combination of sophistication, elegance and surf culture. Magnificent beaches, superb cuisine, golf, spa & leisure, plus plenty of family attractions. We love it!
Enjoy sophisticated, contemporary living in this magnificent, luxury beach house with pool and ocean views.
Malibu offers 240m2 living space across 3 floors (view floor plan).
It is one of the most luxurious villas in our collection. At Malibu you can expect the highest quality linens, furnishings and decor.
Two bedrooms feature luxurious en-suite bathrooms and a full balcony with views of Biarritz through the trees.
Entertainment equipment: wi-fi, flat screen TV, satellite TV, DVD player, books
Accommodation - Ground Floor: see floorplan
- Vast and light living room in an open-plan style. This divides naturally into lounge, dining area and gourmet kitchen.
- Independent WC
- Sea views
Accommodation - Lower Ground Floor: see floorplan
- Large master bedroom suite with private bathroom (bathtub is in the bedroom; double basins, shower, WC) plus flatscreen TV and ample wardrobes. Shared balcony, sea views
- Second double bedroom suite with shower room & WC (not separated). Shared balcony, sea views
- Laundry room
- Table football
Accommodation - Garden Level: see floorplan
- Three further bedrooms with clothes storage, parquet floors, garden access.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, double basins
- Separate WC
- Wonderful pool terrace with ample space for eating outside and relaxing, in shade or in the sun. The sea views are special and the western Pyrenees peaks are visible where France meets Spain.
- Heated plunge pool 5.3m x 2.5m
- Plancha grill for outdoor cooking.
- Private parking (car port and driveway).
- Exterior sound system - please respect the neighbours!
- The plot is bordered on the northern edge by a wooded area.
2x en-suites + 1 family shower room
Heated plunge pool 5.3 x 2.5 m
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- dvd player
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
Additional House Info
- 20% discount at Biarritz Sofitel pool, gym & spa (no booking required).
- Take advantage of a comprehensive concierge service including; restaurant recommendations & reservations, car/bike/scooter rental, extra cleaning, babysitters, private chefs, grocery shopping, tours, assistance in urgent situations (e.g. doctor). Concierge services are available on request; we recommend booking in advance in high season.
No smoking. Pets considered
Conveniently located on the southern edge of Biarritz, in a desirable residential district, just 400m walk to the local beach. A very handy shuttle bus runs into downtown Biarritz in a matter of minutes. The villa itself enjoys a fabulous setting, perched on a quiet, wooded hillside afffording some seclusion and privacy. Even though you are close the beach and downtown Biarritz you also fee tucked away. Milady brings you the best of both worlds! This is also a great base to explore further afield - Basque Country, St Jean de Luz, Bidart and Guethary, San Sebastian and the Pyrenees. Easy access to rail, air and auto-route.
Nearest village / town: Biarritz (2kms)
Nearest beach: 400m
Restaurant: Walk to a couple. Huge selection in Biarritz.
Market: Biarritz Les Halles 2kms
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 3 km
- Pau airport: 125 km
- Bilbao airport: 130 km
- Bordeaux airport: 200 km
- Biarritz railway station: 2 km
- Santander ferry port: 235 km
- St Malo ferry port: 730 km
- Calais ferry/chunnel: 1100 km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
Review posted on 03 Sep 2018
Service: Restaurant recommendations were excellent. Friendly, helpful staff.
Product: Great location and beautiful villa
On 07-Sep-2018 we responded:
Product Comment: Yes, I know this villa well. It is stunning.