Silver Coast Holidays In France And Portugal
Take a look at the two photos below.
Which one is France and which one is Portugal?
Well, that’s kind of the point.
It’s no coincidence that both France and Portugal have a Silver Coast, or a Côte d’Argent and a Costa da Prata to be precise.
They have much in common:
- They are both Atlantic-facing on the west coast of the country
- They both pick up some fantastic surf
- They are often miles long so that you can easily find your own space
- They are away from the crowds
- They are authentic and natural, often backed by high sand dunes and with lovely boardwalks down on to the beach
- Best of all, they are the alternative to the better-known southern coastlines of France (Côte d’Azur) and Portugal (Algarve). When you tell your friends about your Silver Coast holiday they will be suitably impressed and envious!
If you love the Silver Coast of France then you’ll love the Silver Coast of Portugal too.
Why not give it a try? Here’s a few signposts to get you started or give us a call for advice on 01395 865655.
Silver Coast Portugal Holidays
Portugal Villas With Pools
Praia Del Rey Villas