Holiday bliss at Villa Lartigue
Posted on 10th February 2016 by Bethan
It’s a grey Wednesday at the Alternative Aquitaine office; we are day-dreaming about sunny days, that ‘holiday feeling’ and all our favourite things to do in and around Hossegor. So, from our office to wherever you may be, a little bit of escapism: some of our favourite things to do during a stay at Villa Lartigue...
- A lazy afternoon on the clear, calm waters of the Lac d'Hossegor: maybe trying some new water sports.
- Bike rides through the shady pine forests.
- Chilling on the beach watching the surfers.
- Imagining life as a pro surfer.
- Booking a surf lesson for the next morning, this is Europe’s surf capital after all!
- Strolling into town, then people-watching at the Café de Paris over a refreshing beverage.
- Heading home to Villa Lartigue for a quick dip in the pool and a game of table tennis before getting the BBQ going.
- Settling down after a delicious meal of local seafood to watch a film on the home cinema after a tiring day of holiday bliss!
Show All Blog Posts