Pricing & availability
Notes on prices
includes: Price includes: Linen & bathroom towels (beds made for arrival), TV & wi-fi, parking.
extras: Tourist tax approx. 1.75 EUR per person aged 12+ per day
extras: Bringing pets 50 EUR; end-of-stay cleaning 150 EUR
deposit: EUR 700
- Changeover day: Saturday changeover all season
- Arrival and
departure: Check-in from 17h00; depart by 10h00
- Fortnight booking
What makes Les Villas Milady a great holiday venue?
We've been waiting a long time for a venue like this to emerge in Biarritz...
- Walk to the sandy local beach - Milady - in just 5 minutes.
- The location on the southern edge of Biarritz puts you at the heart of a holiday playground - surfing, golf, tennis and horse-riding plus the fabulous boutiques, restautants and museums of Biarritz.
- Another bonus of this venue is that 2 bedroom units are available - fairly rare in our experience.
- Smart finish with a distinctly Spanish feel to the architecture
- Family groups who are looking for a convenient location with activities nearby
- Out of season, golfers will enjoy the easy access to Golf d'Ilbarritz (numerous other courses nearby) whilst experienced surfers have some challenging breaks on hand.
- June and September are great months for couples to visit Biarritz and enjoy its boutiques, cuisine and culture
- Toddlers - cots & high chairs available for hire. Excellent children's play area nearby
- Teenagers - fantastic for its local surf and golf and easy access to Biarritz.
- Reduced mobility - there is one 4 bed unit adapted for reduced mobility guests
Anything to watch out for?
Some background road noise is possible - this is the outskirts of Biarritz.
The villa interiors are deliberately 'utilitarian' in style - highly practical for beach-living (the sandy beach of Milady is only a 4 minute walk).
The most famous resort on the Atlantic coast with its brilliant beaches, restaurants, shopping and sports (surf, golf, horse-riding, coast path walks etc). This unique 'small city resort' is one of Europe's finest holiday destinations whether it's a summer fortnight or off-season short break.
Small villa complex of 2 and 4 bedroom contemporary townhouses with shared pool
- 6 x 4 bed townhouses
- 4 x 2 bed townhouses.
These are smartly designed and furnished in a contemporary style. The development has a Spanish feel about it, with its hacienda-style of architecture.
Two of the units are independent, the others are in clusters of 2 or 3 townhouses.
Accommodation is on two levels in all houses.
2 Bedroom Townhouse (between 60 and 76m2)
- Opening living room
- Integrated kitchen, fully-equipped
- 1 bedroom on ground floor with double bed
- 1 bedroom on upper floor with twin beds
- Sofa-bed in the lounge for 1 or 2 persons
- 2 shower rooms, one on each floor
- 2 independent WC's, one on each floor
- Balcony, terrace with garden furniture (table, 6 chairs + 2 sunloungers)
- 1 parking place per villa
4 Bedroom Townhouse (140 - 160m2)
Same style and equipment as 2 bed villa but no sofa-bed in the living room.
- 4 bedrooms with double bed or 2 single beds (1 on ground floor)
- 3 bathrooms (1 on the ground floor and 2 on 1st floor)
- 2 toilets (separate in certain villas)
- Furnished terrace (table, 8 chairs + 2 sunloungers)
- Parking for 2 cars
There is a shared, heated pool measuring 10m x 5m, open April to October.
10 x 5 metre shared, heated swimming pool
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
No smoking inside. Pets permitted - supplement applies
A small development of just 10 townhouse villas and only a very short walk to the sand and surf of Plage Milady. Situated on the southern outskirts of Biarritz, the immediate area is 'beach residential' and it's a popular beach with locals. Young families will appreciate the excellent local playground - and the chocolate museum is in walking distance too! There are basic shops and some restaurants in walking distance whilst the main centre of Biarritz is 2kms - a bus service runs past near to the venue.
Nearest village / town: Biarritz (2kms)
Nearest beach: Plage Milady 200m
Boulangerie: Biarritz 1km
Restaurant: Handful in walking distance
Market: Les Halles Biarritz 1.5 km
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 4 km
- Bilbao airport: 130 km
- Bordeaux airport: 200 km
- Biarritz railway station: 2 km
- Santander ferry port: 235 km
- St Malo ferry port: 730 km
- Calais ferry port: 1100 km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
Review posted on 16 Sep 2016
Service: Very efficient and flexible
Product: Excellent property
On 27-Sep-2016 we responded:
Service Comment: Thank you, delighted you enjoyed going back to Villas Milady!
Review posted on 18 Sep 2015
Service: Excellent customer service
Product: Property wea wonderful
On 22-Sep-2015 we responded:
Service Comment: Well said !
Review posted on 10 Sep 2015
Service: Prompt and attentive service,properties were as described.
Product: Great location near the beach,good quality townhouse.Pool was very warm and well maintained.
On 11-Sep-2015 we responded:
Service Comment: That's fantastic feedback for these new townhouses in Biarritz, thank you! Delighted that you had a good holiday. I'm heading there in a few weeks' time!