Pricing & availability
Notes on prices
includes: Price includes: Linen & bathroom towels (beds made for arrival), TV & wi-fi, parking.
extras: Tourist tax approx. 1.75 EUR per person aged 12+ per day
extras: Bringing pets 50 EUR; end-of-stay cleaning 150 EUR
deposit: EUR 700
- Changeover day: Saturday changeover all season
- Arrival and
departure: Check-in from 17h00; depart by 10h00
- Fortnight booking
What makes Les Villas Milady a great holiday venue?
We've been waiting a long time for a venue like this to emerge in Biarritz. It was worth the wait!
- Walk to the sandy Atlantic beach - Milady - in just 5 minutes.
- The location on the southern edge of Biarritz puts you at the heart of a holiday playground - surfing, golf, tennis and horse-riding plus the fabulous boutiques, restautants and museums of Biarritz.
- Another bonus of this venue is that 2 bedroom units are available - fairly rare in our experience.
- Smart finish with a distinctly Spanish feel to the architecture
- Family groups who are looking for a convenient location with activities nearby.
- In fact, we think this location is perfect for families with teenagers.
- Out of season, golfers will enjoy the easy access to Golf d'Ilbarritz (numerous other courses nearby) whilst experienced surfers have some challenging breaks on hand.
- June and September are great months for couples to visit Biarritz and enjoy its shopping and culture.
- Toddlers - cots & high chairs available for hire. Excellent children's play area nearby
- Teenagers - fantastic for its local surf and golf and easy access to Biarritz.
- Reduced mobility - there is one 4 bed unit adapted for reduced mobility guests
Anything to watch out for?
Some background road noise is possible - this is the outskirts of Biarritz.
The villa interiors are deliberately 'utilitarian' in style - highly practical for beach-living (the sandy beach of Milady is only a 4 minute walk).
The most famous resort on the Atlantic coast with its brilliant surfing, shopping, golf, casino and culture too. This wonderful 'city resort' is one of Europe's finest holiday destinations whether it's a summer fortnight or off-season break.
Brand new development of 2 and 4 bedroom quality townhouses sharing a pool
New for summer 2015 and incorporating 6 x 4 bed townhouses and 4 x 2 bed townhouses. These are smartly designed and furnished in a contemporary style. The development has a Spanish feel about it, with its hacienda-style of architecture.
Two of the units are independent, the others are in clusters of 2 or 3 townhouses.
Accommodation is on two levels in all houses.
2 Bedroom Townhouse (between 60 and 76m2)
- Opening living room
- Integrated kitchen, fully-equipped
- 1 bedroom on ground floor with double bed
- 1 bedroom on upper floor with twin beds
- Sofa-bed in the lounge for 1 or 2 persons
- 2 shower rooms, one on each floor
- 2 independent WC's, one on each floor
- Balcony, terrace with garden furniture (table, 6 chairs + 2 sunloungers)
- 1 parking place per villa
4 Bedroom Townhouse (140 - 160m2)
Same style and equipment as 2 bed villa but no sofa-bed in the living room.
- 4 bedrooms with double bed or 2 single beds (1 on ground floor)
- 3 bathrooms (1 on the ground floor and 2 on 1st floor)
- 2 toilets (separate in certain villas)
- Furnished terrace (table, 8 chairs + 2 sunloungers)
- Parking for 2 cars
There is a shared pool measuring 10m x 5m, which is unheated.
10 x 5 metre shared, unheated swimming pool
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
No smoking inside. Pets permitted - supplement applies
A small development of just 10 townhouse villas and only a very short walk to the sand and surf of Plage Milady. Situated on the southern outskirts of Biarritz, the immediate area is 'beach residential' and it's a popular beach with locals. Young families will appreciate the excellent local playground - and the chocolate museum is in walking distance too! There are basic shops and some restaurants in walking distance whilst the main centre of Biarritz is 2kms - a bus service runs past near to the venue.
Nearest village / town: Biarritz (2kms)
Nearest beach: Plage Milady 200m
Boulangerie: Biarritz 1km
Restaurant: Handful in walking distance
Market: Les Halles Biarritz 1.5 km
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 3 km
- Pau airport: 125 km
- Bilbao airport: 130 km
- Bordeaux airport: 200 km
- Biarritz railway station: 2 km
- Santander ferry port: 235 km
- St Malo ferry port: 730 km
- Calais ferry port: 1100 km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
Review posted on 16 Sep 2016
Service: Very efficient and flexible
Product: Excellent property
On 27-Sep-2016 we responded:
Service Comment: Thank you, delighted you enjoyed going back to Villas Milady!
Review posted on 18 Sep 2015
Service: Excellent customer service
Product: Property wea wonderful
On 22-Sep-2015 we responded:
Service Comment: Well said !
Review posted on 10 Sep 2015
Service: Prompt and attentive service,properties were as described.
Product: Great location near the beach,good quality townhouse.Pool was very warm and well maintained.
On 11-Sep-2015 we responded:
Service Comment: That's fantastic feedback for these new townhouses in Biarritz, thank you! Delighted that you had a good holiday. I'm heading there in a few weeks' time!