Pricing & availability
5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Bed linen, bathroom towels, beach towels
- Compulsory extras: Tourist tax 1.65 EUR per day ages 18+ (paid locally)
- Optional extras: Range of bike and scooter hire options (from EUR 50/week); body board (from EUR 20/week) and surfboard (from EUR 55/week) hire; surf lessons - single lesson (EUR 110 individual, EUR 45 per person groups of 3-6) or block of 6 (EUR 199 for 7+ people); in-home yoga (from EUR 35 individual, EUR 20 for 4 people); in-home massage/reflexology (from EUR 35); babysitting (EUR 12/hour). Also offered: children's clubs; shopping; bakery delivery; transfers/taxis; catering; trips and excursions - please enquire for details
- Security deposit: EUR 1500
- Changeover day: Saturday in July & August
- Arrival and departure: Arrival 17h - 19h, departure by 10h
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
WHAT MAKES MAISON LOUVINE A GREAT HOLIDAY RENTAL:
- 3min walk to the ocean surf of Estagnots-Bourdaines
- Restaurants, bars, boulangerie & mini-market on your doorstep
- Renovated beach house new for 2020
- Surfer's paradise!
The appeal of Maison Louvine is undoubtedly the incredibly convenient location for the beach and local amenities.
Groups of friends who want easy access to Hossegor's epic surfing beaches.
In summer, families with teenagers/young adults who want a convenient beach location where you can walk/cycle to everything.
- Toddlers: not recommended > this is quite a busy/bustling location
- Teenagers: excellent > they'll love the beach location and will appreciate being able to go out independently & safely
- Reduced mobility: good > there are three ground floor bedrooms
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR:
- This is a bustling location for the beach and there are restaurants close by (including one just over the road from the house) so some traffic and people noise should be expected
- Photos are owner-supplied - we aim to have a new gallery Spring 2020
WHY HOSSEGOR & les estagnots:
An established surfing resort with a very 'cool' vibe. The resort offers great beaches, good shopping, a lovely lagoon and plenty of activities (surf, golf, tennis, cycling, sailing & more). And, if you know the Hossegor area, Estagnots has a more relaxed vibe, still with plenty going on and just a short bike ride into Hossegor proper. Walk to local bars and restaurants, a small local supermarket, bike and surf board hire and Hossegor lake too.
150m2 renovated beach house in the beach district of Estagnots - ideal for friends & families
*New for 2020*
Conveniently situated and entirely modernised holiday house offering 5 bedrooms (including 3 suites) and 4 bathrooms.
Accommodation - Ground Floor:
- Living / dining room opening directly to the terrace
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen with attractive pine floorboards and worktops
- Bedroom 1: 2 x single beds 90cm
- Bedroom 2: double bed 160cm
- Shower room shared by bedrooms 1 & 2
- Bedroom 3: double bed 160cm & en-suite shower & hand-basin
- Separate WC
Accommodation - First Floor:
- Bedroom 4: 2 x single beds & en-suite shower & hand-basin
- Bedroom 5: double bed 160cm & en-suite shower & hand-basin
- Separate WC
The house sits within a wooded plot of 600m2.
- Terrace of approx 40m2 with outside dining table & chairs
- Off-street parking
3 x doubles (160cm) & 2 x twins (2 x 90cm)
3 x en-suite shower rooms & 1 x shared shower room
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
Maison Louvine is right in the heart of the Estagnots-Bourdaines surfing zone of Hossegor & Seignosse Ocean. These legendary beaches are famous the world over and it's less than 5 minutes' walk to the waves. This is a bustling area throughout the day and evening. If you're looking for a more peaceful and private retreat near the beach then there are better options - just ask us for advice. The nearest place to eat is just opposite - the Hossegor institution that is Louvine. There's a handful more places to eat out within a short walk as well as a handy mini-market, boulangerie and several suf schools too. A 15 minute walk takes you to the north shore of Hossegor lake where you have the delightful oyster cabanes. Cycle trails run near the villa connecting you to Hossegor as well as the trails into the forests of Seignosse.
Nearest village / town: Hossegor 4km
Nearest beach: Estagnots/Bourdaines 300m
Boulangerie: Bourdaines 150m
Market: Hossegor 4km
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 43 km
- Bordeaux airport: 175 km
- Bilbao airport: 180 km
- Biarritz train station: 41 km
- Bilbao ferry port: 179 km
- Santander ferry port: 276 km
- St Malo ferry port: 707 km
- Calais 1042 km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.