10% off 7 night bookings between July 13th and July 27th, save around £150/week
What Makes Appartement Etxean A Great Holiday Rental
Families with children of all ages who don't want to rely on using the car
Anything to watch out for:
The apartment is part of a larger house, but completely private - separately accessed and not overlooked. The charming (English) owner is available to share local knowledge & help if needed, but will otherwise leave you to enjoy your holiday. There are a couple of stray cats in the neighbourhood who are sometimes in the grounds of the property but will not come inside. Some background road noise is audible, but we did not find it intrusive.
Because it's a fabulous south of France resort with amazing surf beaches, a stunning tidal lagoon, fresh & fragrant pine forests, beautiful cycle trails and more. It's a slice of California in Europe. Hossegor is about good-living...eating well and enjoying the great outdoors. It's our most popular destination but we love the fact it's still relatively unknown - spread the word but not too much!
Brand new, very good quality apartment, well-equipped & furnished & with comfortable outdoor space
Appartement Etxean is located on the ground floor of a two storey villa and has its own entrance at the back of the house, is accessed via the shared driveway.
There is parking for 1 car in the driveway.
Inside the apartment's layout makes good use of its 60m2. Throughout the owners have used sustainable, natural materials as much as possible. Altogether you quickly feel relaxed and at home.
- Living room with sofa, comfy chair and wifi-enabled TV (guests can access their own Netflix account)
- High-spec open-plan Italian kitchen, fully-equipped including dishwasher, fridge-freezer, pod coffee maker and microwave
- Small utility room with a washing machine.
- Double bedroom - Côté Jardin - with bedside tables, hanging space, French doors opening on the rear terrace
- Twin bedroom - Côté Lac - with bedside tables, built-in closet, window to the side of the house. The beds can be joined to make a 180cm double
- Smart bathroom, nicely tiled with shower and a double sink, plus separate WC with basin
French doors from the living room & double bedroom open on to a lovely outside space - a good-sized, attractively-tiled terrace (approx. 20m2) enclosed by a low wall makes a comfortable area for breakfast, sunbathing, reading or aperitifs; behind this a raised area of natural garden behind featuring cork oaks gives an attractive backdrop. (A neighbouring property is visible 20-25m away at the rear but doesn't feel intrusive.)
- There are two lovely outdoor rocking chairs and ottomans for relaxing on.
- Garden shed handy for storing bikes & surf boards
- Built-in BBQ
- Handy outside shower for when you come back from the beach
Double bedroom (160cm bed) plus twin bedroom (2x 90 cm beds that can be joined to make a double)
Shower room with basin, separate WC
Appartement Etxean is on the ground floor of a traditional Hossegor villa located on the avenue du Touring Club on the eastern shore of Hossegor lake. The villa is set back from the road, and the apartment is on the far side of the villa (away from the road), which minimises any intrusion from road noise.
It is only a 500m walk into Hossegor centre, where you'll find shops, daily food market, cafés & restaurants - you can easily manage without a car. It's 1 km on to the ocean beaches from there - a short bike ride along the good network of local cycle paths, and hiring bikes is easy.
Nearest village / town: Hossegor
Nearest beach: Lake beach 400m, ocean beach 1500m
Restaurant: La Tetrade 50m!
No reviews yet.
Walk to town, beach & lake plus private balcony with marina views
smart Hossegor sea view apartment, next to La Nord beach