Pricing & availability
3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Linen, towels & final cleaning
- Compulsory extras:
- Optional extras:
- Security deposit: TBC
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Arrival and departure: 17h - 20h arrival; departure by 10h
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
WHAT MAKES LA KOSTA A GREAT HOLIDAY RENTAL:
- 200m to the beach
- Short walk to restaurants, bars & village shops
- Superb sea & mountain views
- Private terrace
- Secure parking
- Fresh, bright interior
- Great value!
- Bidart is a highly sought-after seaside village
Families of all ages looking for a convenient beach holiday. The apartment and location also works well for two couples.
- Toddlers - the accommodation is on the first and second floors
- Teenagers - great: easy walk to the beach & village
- Reduced mobility - not suitable due to stairs
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR:
WHY BIDART & THE BASQUE COAST?
Enjoy the pretty & cherished seaside villages of Bidart & Guéthary. Bidart has two fantastic beaches – Uhabia and Plage du Centre – a charming village square, coastal walks and a selection of restaurants. Neighbouring Guéthary has a pretty harbour with small sandy beach, restaurants & bars plus a lively village centre with a handful of restaurant/bars & boutiques. These two villages lie between their two famous neighbours, Biarritz and St Jean de Luz, both are beautiful seaside towns with fabulous beaches, boutique shopping and restaurants.
Spacious apartment on two levels with stunning sea & mountain views
The location benefits of La Kosta is clear to see.
But, more than that, it's a delightful apartment with a lovely interior and a superb terrace too.
In total you have 106m2 accommodation over two levels - the apartment occupies the entire first and second floors of the building.
- Large and bright open-plan living room enjoying plenty of sunshine. Incorporating the kitchen and TV lounge, this room opens to the terrace and balcony.
- Twin bedroom west-facing
- Double bedroom south-facing
- Shower room with Italian shower
- Separate WC
- Master bedroom with a sea view and panoramic mountain view. 160cm bed, TV, shoer room, dressing area and WC
- Shower - very handy for trips back from the beach
- Two secure parking spaces
1 x double 160cm; 1 x double 140cm; 1 x twin
2 x shower rooms (one is ensuite to the master bedroom)
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
No smoking & no pets
Kosta enjoys a wonderful location in the heart of Bidart, a gorgeous seaside village in the Basque Country. From the apartment it's a short walk to the village and beaches. You'll have a cluster of restaurants & bars to choose from whilst the village centre (400m) has a very handy boulangerie, mini-market and a few boutiques too. The more energetic can connect to the coastal footpath that runs nearby - it's an up & down hike in either direction but the views are worth the effort. West-facing, the beaches enjoy stunning sunsets, best enjoyed at one of the local beach bars. The proximity of Biarritz airport and train station makes for an easy, car-free break but we recommend venturing out into the French Basque Country, Pyrenees or Spain.
Nearest village / town: Bidart
Nearest beach: Plage du Centre 250m
Boulangerie: Bidart village 400m
Restaurant: Beach & village - less than 5 min walk
Market: Biarritz Les Halles 13 min (7 km) drive
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 12min drive (8km)
- Bilbao airport: 1hr 35min drive (138km)
- Bordeaux airport: 2hr drive (197km)
- Biarritz railway station: 11min drive (6km)
- Bilbao ferry port: 1hr 50min drive (153km)
- Santander ferry port: 2hr 35min drive (233km)
- St Malo ferry port: 7hr 15min drive (728km)
- Calais ferry/chunnel: 10hr drive (1065km)
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.