Pricing & availability
2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Linen, towels, tourist tax
- Compulsory extras:
- Optional extras:
- Security deposit: TBC
- Changeover day: Saturday 1 to 29 August
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 16h, departure by 10h
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
WHAT MAKES APARTMENT MAZON A GREAT HOLIDAY VENUE?
- Private roof-top terrace with sea - and sunset - views
- Easy walk to vibrant market district, restaurants & bars
- 10min walk to beach
- Renovated contemporary interior
- Perfect for a car-free holiday
The apartment works particularly well for a couple looking for a highly convenient location from which to enjoy the beach and downtown buzz of this superb seaside city.
There is a second bedroom that can accommodate a child or another couple. But, we think 'Mazon' is the ideal couples' pad.
- Toddlers - not recommended
- Teenagers - Biarritz is very teen-friendly but there's only room for 1 teenager in the apartment
- Reduced mobility - not recommended (too many steps)
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR?
- Whilst the location is very tucked away, you're in the heart of a (small) seaside city so a bit of background noise is likely
- No washing machine
- No parking space - not that we recommend bringing a car into central Biarritz. This is the ideal car-free holiday apartment
The most famous resort on the Atlantic coast with its brilliant surfing, shopping, golf, food and culture too. This wonderful 'seaside city' is one of Europe's finest holiday destinations. It's a couples' paradise!
Apartment in historic Biarritz building with contemporary-desing interior and fabulous roof-top terrace with sea view
Over the years we've viewed a lot of apartment in Biarritz. Some have a sea view but no outside space whilst others have outside space but no sea view. So, thank you Apartment Mazon for now we have both!
What's more, the location is super-convenient, in a relatively secluded area (Parc Mazon) just off the town centre but everything is an easy walk.
The apartment interior has been modernised to provide a contemporary feel which combines nicely with the building's Belle Epoque architecture.
The apartment does have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms but we think this is a great spot for a couple seeking thier own pad near the beach and buzz of downtown Biarritz.
- On the top two floors of an historical building
- Duplex apartment of 78m2
- Fabulous, large terrace 60m2 with ocean view, outdoor furniture (dining table and two sun-loungers) and several planters with shrubs
- Open-plan living room with new kitchen; breakfast bar; dining table; lounge opening directly to the large terrace
- Bedroom 1 with double bed
- Bathroom (bathtub & double hand-basins)
- Separate WC
- On the top (attic) floor is Bedroom 2 with double bed plus shower & hand-basin in the room
2 x doubles
1 x bathroom & 1 x shower room
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- tv with French channels
Apartment Mazon enjoys all the benefits of a town centre location - walking distance to bars, restaurants, market, Biarritz's famous boutiques and celebrated beaches - but is sufficiently tucked away to avoid its downsides (traffic and noise). The apartment is adjacent to Parc Mazon, a small park that is home to a delightful fronton where regular Pelote Basque contests are held. You don't need a car here - in fact we actively recommend you do not bring one - as everything is easily reached on foot and the airport & train station are a mere 10 minute taxi ride. If you're feeling adventurous you can always catch a train to nearby St Jean de Luz or head over the border into Spain and visit San Sebastian or Bilbao.
Nearest village / town: Central Biarritz
Nearest beach: Cote des Basques 10min walk
Boulangerie: 5min walk
Restaurant: Several in walking distance
Market: Les Halles covered market 450m (5min walk)
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport 4km
- Biarritz train station 3km
- Bilbao airport 148km (1hr45m drive)
- Bordeaux airport 163km (2hr drive)
- Bilbao ferry 163km (2hr drive)
- Santander ferry 244km (2hr45m drive)
- Saint Malo ferry 729km (7hr20m drive)
- Calais terminal 1066km (10hr25m drive)
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.